Monday, February 12, 2007

2oo7

Hey.. t's been really really long since i last blogged. No mood, no time. Just felt like blogging.
It's already the month of February in the year 2007. And a lot has changed for me. I've been up to lots of things. Valentines coming. SOmehow I don't really have the mood to celebrate it.
January 2007
Mainly all i've been doing, is basketball basketball basketball.. Well worth it anyways. We got 3rd. Record it is.=X . January 22nd, My heart shattered into a million pieces. For weeks after that, i had no more tears to cry out. 1yr 15 days, now it's gone. Oh well, the past is it. Forget forget and move on.
February 2007
Feb 2nd,7th,9th; Tournament: Lost,lost and finally victory. GOod experience for us.
Our last day was stressful; yet funny. A SohAi from Taman Desa school, some fat girl, she called one of our players Sohai, and thought we wouldn't understand. And she was the one who was the sohai, chasing us around, laughing. AHh screw her.
Back to square one; StudyStudyStudy; And other highlights i have for this month.
New Year's coming; Ahh the red packets, Joy of family, and sparing a few more pounds.
SO anyways, I'll get back here soon, i hope. I will =X
XOXO

No comments: