We Ain't Gonna Live Forever
LetMeShowYouAllTheThingsThatWeCouldDo (;
Saturday,October 27th
Got up at 10.30 and showered. Went to Dorsett Regency in KL to meet up with relatives from S'pore. Dad took us all out for lunch at Dragon-i in The Pavillion. (: Walked around to check the place out with Janet and Stephanie jie. Went in ZARA to try on dresses. And i wanted a dress. It was 700+ ): obviously I'm not filthy rich. We went searching for hair salons. Checked out AndyHo. Walked over to WismaCosway after that but decided that it was too far to walk back and our hair would be all over the place. What use if you could just save 10-20 bucks to get your hair done and then messed up. But the elders, you know them..-_- So went back with Janet and Stephanie and their mummy to The Pavillion. We did our hair in La'Mode Coiffure. 88rm for wash, blow and style (; And the guy who washed and blowed my hair, he looked exactly like an anime. No kidding. Exactly. His hair, his eyes. Cute in a way ;P and my coiffeur, he kept on smiling at me each time he passed. Haha charming (; After getting some stuff we went back to the hotel. Got my violin and walked over to Ritz Carlton for sound check. After that I had to wait there for almost an hour before Mummy came with my change. There was practically nothing to do except play with the camera and take random shots. It was probably around 6.30 that every started arriving. Went to change and put on make up. Mingled around with relatives I haven't seen in a long time. I just love my extra huge family. (: Dinner started around 8 something 9 o' clock after the tea ceremony thing. Food tasting was way better than the actual day. Bleh.. letdown. Around 12.30 everyone started leaving. We went over to Dorsett to have drinks. Left for home and reached around 2 a.m. Looked into the mirror and realised I had serious eyebags. Damn. Well good thing they didn't sink in. Knocked out straight after changing.
Sunday, October 28th
Mum woke me up at 10.30. Had to get ready for lunch with all my relatives again, at Overseas Restaurant. After lunch some of them went to KLCC but I had to go home.. study -__-, spoiler. I dozed off in the car. Was seriously sleepy. Studied Geography for bout an hour, Music another 30 minutes. It was already 6.30 by then. Then the kids came back, so obviously i was distracted. They are just so addictive. Too cute to be true. (; I love them all. Started studying again only around 11pm till 1. Knocked out.
Monday, October 29th
School bleh.. Geo was like.. urgh. Well who cares, exams over now. Screw the school, had to put pj test tmrw, can't skip school. After school, showered, went online, and slept for a while. Got up at 5.30 and piano teacher was here already. Had to go practice on the exam piano at the studio. Mum picked me up at 6.00 and took relatives out to TheCurve. Was on Sale, got a top and a jacket. (: Went to KingCrab for dinner. And here I am. It's 12.30 and I have to wake up at 6.30 again. Zzzz.. I'm gonna knock out again. Oh well, at least exams are over, not including the fact that I still have my violin exam in a week and piano exam in two. Wham! And you go Boom! :P
♥
Krstn;
No comments:
Post a Comment