Sunday, February 17, 2008

Good things come in threes, and so do bad things (;

Mummy's side, just half (:



Colourful ;D





And prolly less than 0.001 percent of Daddy's side.



Dynasty@ Renaissance,

Farewell dinner for my bro,





& big big portions.





woah, basketball tournament is like, Tomorrow
Sadly, we have to study and go back only after recess.
Well, whatever it is, I shall wish myself, and my fellow team mates, the best and only the best of luck. It's Sentosa ><>

Anyways, bro's having some friends over for dinner, and my two beetches are coming.
And we'll prolly go doolally.
Hahah, off.


The thing is,
Nobody's perfect;
So we all try to be the best we can,
At least I'm trying,
And you, are trying to worsen your own situation.
I should be sad, for YOU.
Second thing is,
I seriously, do not care, fullstop. (:


Jaa, loves ♥


No comments: