So, I'm not sure if i can say i'm excited for a brand new yr. It's just a mix of emotions really. I can say though that I'm a hundred and twenty percent sure that I had the best times with the group whole of '09. Whether it be just us girls, or the prefects gang, or the guys, i'll savour every moment of it.
So at this moment i'm too busy tagging people on fb, cos marwan bugged me to upload em. So i sorta lost my words for this page.
I never had a new yr's resolution i voice out, it's just in the head. I guess every year my only resolution is to become a better student and person. And like every spm candidate, you know what i'm about to say.
Well, i couldn't be anymore happier with what i currentlly have, so here's to a better yr ahead (:
and a peek from wht we were like last night, (:
i think this picture's so cool (:
lovelovelove (:
No comments:
Post a Comment