Monday, April 12, 2010

you saved us with your weakness (:

k i think it's time i update, (:
generally things've been going well for me, exams are over and i'm pretty relieved that we won't be having any in a while. i actually studied harder this time, at least i myself think so.
anyway, confirmation camp was a few weeks ago at malacca. AND it was touching, refreshing, I can't explain as you'd have to experience it first hand. It was just something I wouldn't have missed for anything else. t'was great.

renewed people (:


ila's birthday party was last friday,
i was too tired to join in the dance craze so I relaxed watching my morethancrazy friends.
it was just what we all needed post-exams.
thanks ila! (:


JUST FOR KICKS turned out to be real successful. Anticipating the weekend, Sanju and I realised there were lots to do. But good thing we had all our teams confirmed. The turn out was massive. When I got to the futsal courts with rach I felt so lost cos I just didn't think that all those people were actually participating in the event. But was all good with the help of everyone. While everyone were busy with their jobs I was walking back and forth making sure it was all done, and till now, my feet are all sore, like blister kind of sore. Worthwhile because we made a  huge profit (:
And also everyone had fun. There were really good teams and challenge.
Was real relieved that nothing serious happened, fights/breaks etc.
And I wouldn't have done all this without Sanju, he did most of it.
And people are already asking us to do another one.
not in a while because it's really crazy but yeah definitely (:





team johann (Y)

Mhmm, Sanju (:

And Ashley made this for us. I superlovee it (:
 She's so nice lah to stay up so late. I still owe her ice cream (:



mm, on another note,

  • piano and violin exams are end of may, can die wei. i'm just like really determined to get distinction for piano since it's my last grade and chance and i've got a good teacher. as for violin, uhh, heh (:

  • i try to go to the gym at least twice a week now, you know that good feeling after every work out? yeah i like that feeling (:

  • i like exams only because we get to go home at 1.10 everyday. now it's like, so late :(

  • confirmation is next week, it's gonna be real nice (:

  • i now have like three things to attend on 24th april. prefect's convention/ music appreciation class/ waterfall with the church mates. choices :/

  • i can't wait for iron man 2!

  • and i'm looking forward to sports day which just reminds me, we have not done a single thing weii, nothing from marching to banner to tryouts. crap, and it's two weeks away.

  • i've been sleeping late, procrastinating my studies and homework, i need leverage.

  • yesterday i realize i've become someone really strong, emotionally. (: i have a strong heart, like iron man! although he has a fake one but haha (:

  • i'm gonna miss sunday school a lot. i had the best one and a half years with aunt debs.

  • a bruise a day is still going true for me.

  • raehan just texted me to tell me i appeared in help university college's brochure and i'm like what?! because i swear i don't remember performing for them AT ALL. but i can't wait to see what picture  it is.

  • i appreciate that someone so much more now (:

  • i'm still sort of in a dilemma, but the strong heart is helping me (:

  • my eyebags have gone from moderate to bad to worse.
this picture is an evidence of my eyebags, you see even with my hair covering my eyes, you can still see those eyebags.
anyway i like the picture, baby likes it a lot too (:

thanks marwan for most of the pictures (:

tmrw's tuesday, my favourite day (:
byee (:

No comments: