I need therapy, and i just found out what exactly. I'd really like to fly down to australia just to surf. Well i know it's freezing there but thoughts never fail me. I'm also beginning to get that little aroma of drizzled maple syrup on pancakes somewhere. This is really what i need. Piano and violin exams were just this afternoon, and i did screw up a little, i'm sorta bummed out because i really wanted something for once. I think I got over that, I think. Maybe it's just the fact that I'm so relieved it's over, but suddenly i've to do the supidest project on earth, a.k.a moral project. and also the sad fact that i can't do integration or add math for that matter. it's basically realizing that i don't have time to relax. I'm under stress. and i feel like crying. and i'm hungry. i want those damn pancakes. maybe i need to sleep. but it's just an awkward time.
i still don't feel in place, bye.



No comments:
Post a Comment