Sat, 30th June. GIRL'S NIGHT OUT ;DD.
Debra, Karen, Myself. I love tham loads♥
Deb's mommay dropped us three at TheCurve at 7pm. Before heading for TheStreet, we visited the ladies to beVainPots. Believe it or not, i spent 47 cash in just fifteen minutes. Curve is Baad for me. Ohwells :D. We saw really cute keychains. I bought two pairs, for MyGuy and HisGirl =]. We tried on shades, too ex. We walked along and saw hairbands. Deb didn't get them cos Karen didn't let :(. The shades i bought at another shop was originally 30; discounted to 20; Bought them for 15 at a bargained price. :D I know i'm pro. Anyways, we were sweating, so we went back into Curve. Walked around and went to Borders. Looked through books and we started to camwhore. At 8, we walked over to McDs. Took pictures till Johann came. Reason why we waited for him for dinner was cause the guy has to treat us. Saw Reshmonu :) McD was actually having some event like a carnival. They were supposed to show a movie but they didn't so we went back to Curve and i treated Jo to Baskin Robbins. I owed him and he owes me, so we're done. We talked until it was 11, Deb's parents sent us back. :D
Sunday, July 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment