Baby and I went to The Curve on Saturday, 07.07.07. Mommay dropped me after lunch and i met my guy at cineleisure and we went up to buy tickets :) We ended up buying Hooked on You. Both Him and I didn't know what it was, ending up realising it was a cantonese movie. We went to Secret Recipe for Baby's second lunch of the day. I had Blueberry Cheese. Yum! Thanks baby! :D:D Walked around after that and went to mph. He didn't bring his vouchers :(Pout!): Another reason i was sad was because he didn't bring his Ring! Hmph! Was being a VainPot all they way. Baby complain and complain, but can't stop me. Went for our movie. Hahahh it was quite ok la i guess. Had good seatings anyways. After the movie we walked and i wanted to shop, but we were really tired. Don't know why. Went to borders to look for my book so boyfriend can buy it for me another time. We went for an early dinner at Sakae Sushi. I had Soba and he had Ramen. Tasteless food. Oh well. After, we sat down outside in front of cineleisure, and got High. Really got high. Me and my camera. He, being too funny for himself. Gosh baby, I love you!♥ It was 8.30 or so by then. I went over to Ikano to meet mummy. Darling didn't go Park Shuffle cos he was dropped. I shopped with mummy. I got new skirts :D And a shirt. Hehh
Monday, July 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment