Papers finally over, Suck. Period.
I'm gonna get a big, red B on all 8 papers.
&& I do not care anymore cause all that matters is that it's over.
So smile while you can, party all night before those things come about again.
Friday, 3rd August
I've been wanting to go to SHOGUN, so I went with my family for dinner since it was my birthday. Food was Great! What do you expect anyways.
Saturday, 4th August
Went out with Hanyang. Met him at around 2 and went for lunch. We had Bakerzin (;
After that, to GSC. We ended up buying tickets for The Invisible. Transformers only had one seat left, Screw It. And the other shows were 18SG. Show was good :) Walked around a lot after that. And i got high; again. At 7, Ashley and Karen followed me home. I invited them over. My bro was having a BBq party so yeaa. Deb and Rach came over later. And obviously, we ATE&ATE&ATE&&got fat. -_-... did I mention for 2 hours plus? &&& did i mention, there was CHOCOLATE FONDUE :DDDrooool :) Hahahh we went up to my room later. We started taking pics, spastic but awesome shots. What to do when we've got 4 cameras in the room and, Mirrors. I've got lots of mirrors in my room. It's no wonder I'm so VaiN. I got High. Laughed till I had a sorethroat. Debra went home at 11. The rest around 12. :) Oh and I♥youKaren! :D Thank you for the BAG! Mwahx! And of course I love Debra♥&&;Ashley♥&&;Rachael♥too!! Bits and pieces!
Sunday, 5th August
After Mass, and after lunch, was stuck at home. I had to study for the whole day.
Went out with family friend for dinner. Was kind of a farewell dinner. We went to Porto Romano;; I love that place :) You have to try the Tiramisu there. Delicious. Yess, EAT again.
We talked and laugh a lot. We were actually in the restaurant for more than 3 hours. Hahah..
BottomLine
I swear I have put on a few pounds just in three days.
Seriously. I ate A LOT
And my knee is hurting more these days.
I can't do much.
Pictures in the next post.
Stardust♥
No comments:
Post a Comment