Friday, August 3, 2007

Let The Rain Fall

It's been raining every single day for the past, few weeks. The weather's hectic, always changing. I've been raining too every few days. I've got lots of tears. But i believe in the statement, Cry your heart out, Let it all go; Cause after every tear, There's a rainbow.
It is true, to be happy and to get over something, let it out. I know I'm emotional and sensitive, bringing myself and others down for nothing. And I'm really sorry to that particular person. I'll change, really, at least I'll do my best.

I turned fourteen today. Fourteen years of my life, it's great to be here. When you've got a great family and awesome friends, that's all you need. I wanna thank each and everyone of them, Mommy, Dadda, BigBro and Sis. They been the ones whom i can always count on.

My friends, particularly; Debra, Ashley, Rachael, Karen, Nikki, Belinda, Brenda, Grace, Kaveetha, Sanju, Marc.
This group of friends, they're true, they are the ones who i can lean on in any situation. And I'm sorry for the times I've done wrong to you girls and guys, and I'll always love ya'll, bits and pieces.

To everyone, Thanks for all the wishes! (:

StarDust♥

No comments: