Ahh, I'm back. Didn't feel like blogging for the past 2 weeks.
School's been hectic, seriously.
The only thing that's keeping me going to school are my friends, other than my mum not letting me skip. Just thinking of them makes me laugh. And the puasa month starts tomorrow, and that gives the whole canteen to ourselves. And school ends earlier :) That's the good side. And the bad side is, I'm pretty sure teachers will get all cranky,ugh.
Anyways,
I came here to blog about..
LosAngeles,California ;D
yeah you've got that right,
Dad's taking us! once again ;)
I guess he really likes it there.
And for some reason, I can't wait. I miss it there.
And best part is, we're spending Christmas over there ;)
Well, it won't be snowing in California, definately not.
Everytime I think of it, i just can't help feeling excited.
Main thing, shopShopShop&Shop&Shop.
yeaah, the factory outlets there are really cool.
And when I mention factory outlets, you'll probably think it's some kind of warehouse where they throw unwanted goods.
Nahh, the factory outlets there are basically like a shopping place where all the branded goods, like, Guess, Timberland, Levi's Burberry, Coach, Nine-west, and so on.. are sold.
And they are really cheap compared to over here.
And LasVegas ;D
Haha, it's not like I'd qualify for a 21 year old to enter a casino.
But, it's really great there.
TreasureIsland or The Mirage? choose one! ;)
Dad says the two hotel rates are cheap for that season.
Hahah at least it'd be different to the last time we stayed at some really not good hotel. Much different. Both are 4Stars.
Hehh, I'd be away in December :)
I couldn't help keeping it, I lovee California ;)
And the foood, yeaah
Hahha, I'll stop here.
;)
Loves,
No comments:
Post a Comment