I'm stoned
And I haven't been blogging cause I'm never in the mood, probably I'm afraid I'll get all emo over again, so I'd rather avoid it.
So life for me isn't in its best dress, pretty much stoning here and there trying to get on with my studies. Time really flies. The year's already coming to an end, and before we all know, we're out of school and going our own separate ways. That's why they say live your life to the fullest.
I'm sober. Actually more of stoned. I've been this way, no feelings, no emotions, empty, but at the same time trying to figure things out. Or does it seem more like forgetting everything. I really don't know. =/ Everything seems so quiet. Not in that sense of lonely but,... sigh. Everything's so faint. Maybe I'm escaping things, avoiding them, but I feel it's the best, at the moment. Though I'm not usually the type who would ignore or avoid and get things straight the moment it messes up.
Maybe there's the light at the end of this tunnel. There always is I'm sure. I'll just pray it's not too far away. Maybe there's a rainbow in the sky. I just have to look properly. Maybe there's a door of contentment that is to be opened by me. I'll search for it. Or maybe all I need is to slow down and observe the world around me. It's a great place. i'm just blinded by something that needs to fade away. Time will tell. I find that phrase so annoying but it's the fact. Time will tell.
And I should probably stop here cause i feel the emo-ness coming.
I need to tranquillize.
bleh, quit the thinking.
Rainbow, rainbow, rainbow,
Chocolates, chocolates, chocolates,
Smile, smile, smile (:
I've got the world with me,
We're on the move.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment