Thursday, December 20, 2007

Songs that explain every little feeling inside, (:

Wow, tomorrow's gonna be my second week here already.
Just came from Vegas today.
Gosh it's glamorous over there.
I loveee Treasure Island :D
It's like 4star, and the room even has a flat screen tv.
The only sad thing was the free show, Sirens of TI was under mantainence, =/
Was there for their really good show, Oh well.
It's Grand Canyon tomorrow! :D
It'll be cool man. One of the seven wonders of the world.
I'm in Flagstaff, Arizona at the moment. And it's minus out there. Brr,
My feet aches and my knees are starting to hurt already.
By Shopping :D
It's really shop till you drop baby (;
The car can't fit anymore of our bags,
Dad: You guys are crazy man, sit in car also no space already
And he's said that countless times.
And he said to me that day,
I think you don't need to shop for the next three years already.
And I was like, Okay (:
Hahah Aussie's in plan for next year :D
Sister's gonna graduate so oh well, more shopping :P
We've been to four premium outlets already,
Well make that five cause this was what happened :
We were in Napa Valley. It's a Wine Country in case you didn't know.
So yeah, we went shopping after wine tasting.
Was in the Quiksilver-Roxy outlet looking at stuff,
And my dad spotted a rack of 75% discount.
It's extremely cheap O_O
Since we were kinda rushing, so I bought two board shorts.
I wanted to follow mommy and jiejie to Coach and GAP, and my dad and bro was going to put the stuff in the car so I handed my bro the stuff I bought and a few other shopping bags.
So when we got back to the hotel, my shorts were missing.
And I was frantic, ><
Searched the car, everywhere.
So next day, Hahah we went back to the outlet.
Apparently, on the way to the car my dad dropped by Cole-Haan to buy his shoes.
So we checked, and my bro really left it there.
Anyho, my sis wasn't there when I bought my shorts the day before and she really wanted them, since the were so cheap.
We went back to the store.
And damn, we spent almost an hour just in that Quiksilver store.
Even daddy and mommy bought stuff.
Hahah I bought the most cause practically everything fitted me.
Imagine, Roxy pants for just 2 bucks. Hey it's genuine alright. Just old clearance stock.
Hahah, oh well, thank my bro for leaving the stuff behind?
And my dad complained again,
Eh you know today not supposed to be shopping day. See la you all, crazy. Haihh.
Well, shopping makes you happy, great theraphy too besides chocolate.
Might, might go to another one.
Hahah, well, I just get stuff with the good deals. Not too expensive stuff.
Back to YOU, I miss you.
You, you, you, you... You. Everyone, you should know who you are.
I miss home, Miss hanging out with 'em.
In certain ways, I can't wait to get back.
In other ways, I love it here.
I just wished there was an earlier flight back home.
Then could adjust to the time and go out with ya'll before school starts.
Guess I'll just try asking my parents if I could go out that night itself.
I'm arriving at noon in M'sia anyways.
Hehh,
Hmm, I really like guys who smile a lot (:
They're really charming you know.
Well I'm talking bout those that you don't really know or just met.
So if you girls ask me bout the guys over here in the states,
Well, a few hot ones, but they are all too old, I mean, for us that is. And most of them are with their loved ones.
Not many teenagers over here. Well they aren't THAT hot anyways.
Guys who smile are the best anyways, which I remember a few
That's why I keep on saying that
Like that guy in the Dockers store.
Could say he's hot.
Or the guy in that restaurant..
Right I should stop dreaming now cause nobody really gives a damn eh.
Hahah anyways,
I really miss everything.
Sometimes I wish you guys were just a 5 minute walk away.
Well, this holiday is it and it's like studying the whole year.
Guess it's goodbye for now.
Will update soon. :D
Somebody hopes that someday you will see, that somebody's Me.

No comments: