Monday, January 7, 2008

Has Came and Gone

Damn, I took long to update. Hahah,
My blog is very the boring,
Will update pictures but something happened to all of 'em on this comp. Like wth -_-"
Another time.

Well came back like a week ago and it's burning hot over here.
But oh well, guess I got used to it after having to suffer in school.

Anyho, school's fine I guess,
My resolutions for 2008 you ask?
All I have in mind is to do well in everything I do; socially, academically, personally,
But my big aim, excel not only in major exams but all else throughout the year

Kill procrastination, Control desires;
Point is, I HAVE TO,
Sis and bro are like excellent, so it'd be a shame if I don't score.

Nothing great was ever acheived without perseverance and hardwork, so yeah, I'll start from now.

And, to all you readers, Study Hard, Play Harder (:

No comments: