you'd be surprised at how much I have in my mind, as compared to how much I can put them into words.
as much as I'm not weeping like a depressed idiot, I space out every 5 minutes.
I'm taking it so well, but the effect still seeps through and manages to overwhelm you, the moment you step into the room, when you're helping your mum bake, when you catch a glimpse of your phone, when you don't understand what your teachers are trying to say.
but you know what, this is actually good for me. I'm just grateful that i've taken this so well, thankful that I'm appreciated but, it still hurts and I know, I know well enough to accept it.
Yes, I don't want to be any sort of idiot.
I believe that whatever happens whatever works, is that I loved, that's what God is all about and that's all I want to show and give.
and if those little wonders can keep going just so they never fall,
who are we to say that we cannot.

No comments:
Post a Comment