Wednesday, February 2, 2011

anything other than hurt.

just one question I have no one to ask, no one whose answer I can trust. screw that, I can't even ask myself. it's like sitting on a cliff, hanging precariously on the edge, you cannot move a muscle because it will lead to seriouus consequences, your only light at the end of the tunnel is that you know there will be an ending to this.it'll come eventually, just not now. or maybe, this is how i put it, maybe it's something else, better or worse, depends on how you conceive it to be, but no matter how, or what you think it is, in that scope and diameter you're in, it still hurts in the end, to your own extent. your 100 percent may be my 20 percent. it's so different but it's all the same.

Back to my question, it's infinite, but anyhow,
God, is this all worth it?

No comments: