I miss blogging, fullstop.
It's like so many things, so little time.
Form3's a whack man.
I haven't been online for almost two weeks now,
The amount of work can kill.
Mr. Yu,
talks too much, he can blabber blabber blabber,
oh well, guess class is fun, and we're still getting an A with him.
Basketball tryouts were really good this morning (:
And my muscles are aching, laugh at me.
Anyways, updates on me;
1. I'm going crazy with all the homework, damn.
2. I can't sit down or stand up properly, due to lack of training,
so muscles started aching when i played yesterday.
3. I'm trying out for prefect, so please tell me if I'm going the wrong way.
4. I got a merit for both piano and violin grade 6s. I could have gotten a Distinction. =/
5. I don't know if I should run this year. =/ I need more training, like everyday, which time is a problem here.
6. And i do get stressed up a lot, which is why, all those stupid things are coming up on my face.
Anyhoo, I'm gonna edit stuff, so that's all for now.
Love,
No comments:
Post a Comment