I took like 3 hours of my study time to upload the pictures,
so kindly enjoy, (:
Haha, we were so hungry we could only afford to take pictures of the empty plates.
Yosemite National Park
Heaven baby ;)
We ordered their tiramisu and the macadamia cheesecake,
I wanted everything on the menu,
but was too full, and obviously that won't be possible.
While mummy and I took too many pictures
San Francisco
Good Brew from around the World (:
;Poser
IHOP!IHOP! :D
A not so good picture of Alcatraz,
Golden Gate Bridge;
Trust me,
Lake Tahoe
(:
Las Vegas
Or better known as Sin City (;
Casino Royale,
Bellagio (:
The headless statue at Caesar's Palace,
Paris (:
Hahah, just had to take that :P
Caesar's Palace

And the blue man show thing,
(;
Volcano at The Mirage,
it's really cool,
Lake Tahoe
Las Vegas
It's even better than Porto Romano,
No kidding, it's so good.
Hotel rooms, service, are perfect.
And the blue man show thing,
Majestic,
Mummy&I,
Jaaa,
<3
Rawhide, Phoenix
Everything there is big,
First time I've seen those kinda cactus, huge
Haha see what I said,
LA,

All fish meal, one of my favourites (:
Outback's Mudslide and Cheescake,

Wind Turbines.
First time I've seen those kinda cactus, huge
LA,
All fish meal, one of my favourites (:
The bear was so funny,
If you can see, it's wearing spectacles
Wind Turbines.

No comments:
Post a Comment