Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter (:

One question before I proceed, "Are you tempted?"

Well, you've got to be, that is, if you've tried Lindt chocolate before.

It's really different, and it's what I call pure chocolate (:

Heheh, mummy bought it from Sydney for meeee, :D

And I shall sin, while watching the utmost important match tonight (:

I don't like that guy on Hitz. Fm,

He was like, "Did you know that Liverpool and Manchester United are playing tonight. Well, I hope Manchester United loses." And he started laughing " And that Chelsea beats Arsenal too."

And straightaway, I was "(: Screw you"

Anyways, all you fellers out there, who don't watch football or don't support any club, please be such a nice and good human and pray that United wins tonight (: Do me a favour (:

*****

Gee, I'm bored.

I don't wanna run, I have not trained this whole year, and how do you expect me to run 4x4, bias people ><

And I hope my cough goes away before sports day, it's getting really bad ):

And omg, teacher put me in some Kuiz Alam Sekitar thing?

That was really suprising since my Geog is not really that good.

Well, in a way, it's a good thing cos I'll be revising, cos our next Intervensi's in like less than a month ><

And my voice has to get better, cos that quiz thing is in aural form.

Well anyways, this is getting really boring and I've got nothing else to say to you,

Oh and, PRAY! :D

Hehh lovess, ♥


No comments: