I know I'm awfully late, sorry :/
You see, 5th of March of every year, is a significant day.
It's the day she turns older than me, she always does :P
Anyways Debra, we've been through thick and thin, just remember that I'll always be there for you. When you're high up in the sky, or down in the lows. I promise I will.
Like we have planned :P, hahah, we'll go to Melbourne together :D
As much as I don't want you to remember this, I'm really really sorry about Duchess. I understand how you feel because for everytime I've been to your house, she's always there. But we all know she's in a better place now. (: And whenever you need a crying shoulder, you know you've got US. And that we ALL love you lots :D And that we'll all be lame people just to make you laugh, as always :)
No comments:
Post a Comment