Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I don't know either,

Holidays are just, boring, but at the same time fun (:
Well at least I haven't been stuck at home like the usual.
Mummy brings me out, good thing (:
I watched Vantage Point yesterday.
Hahah, was really, uhmm weird.
They kept on repeating, and repeating.
It's was funny cos the whole cinema either started laughing, or sighing, and some said 11.59!
You'll know why if you've watched.
I say, it's just pretty much a waste of time.
Good thing the ticket was only 7.
Anyhow, I can't wait for that new Ben Affleck film, Gone Baby Gone.
I just love action films,
Sadly, it's only coming out March 20th, after the holidays =[

Jamie (:
He looks Chindian, yes?
His dad is actually English.
Tan skin from heaven, fascinating ;P




I know I shouldn't be letting this go on,
But nothing can control,
I know; because I've tried.
I've decided, to let it go.
And to be happy with whatever comes by,



No comments: