Tuesday, November 6, 2007

But I Just Can't Let Go,

Someday My Prince Will Come,
HE JUST GOT LOST AND IS TOO STUBBORN TO ASK FOR DIRECTIONS
Ahh, I'm done with exams :D
Had my piano and violin exam this afternoon, both on the same day. ><
Well, it went fine i guess. Hope to get a distinction. don't know really =/
Catching up with me, I've been fine I guess. A little blue at times, that on-off feeling. Sometimes I'm really positive, other times I just go the other way round. 'Little bumps along the way teach you how to look out for the bigger ones along your journey.'
And at one point in your life, you'll learn that life is hard, life is depressing, life is unfair, life hurts, but what is life without that experience? Life is a roller-coaster, you never know what's next, it will end anytime, you can unbuckle and fall off; if you do, you wouldn't know what happiness that was coming on the next turn.
Make someone your reason for living, your reason for loving.
I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH;
you know it hurts,

No comments: