Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Wishes

I know it's a little late, cause I've been busy and tired but I hope you don't mind yea Rach?


Anyways, my dearest Rachael Looi Cheng Sim,
has officially turned FOURteen on 18th November.
Hope you had great fun on your Birthday. (:
In case you didn't know, Rach and I met when we were barely four or five,
And we only started like, talking when we were 12.
We cliqued right away and stayed the bestest of friends ever since ♥
Crazy best friends actually,
She and I can just burst out laughing when there's no particular reason to.
Or when we recall those primary times,
We really had great fun together.
Rachael,
I never regretted having you as a friend,
what more a best friend who I can share anything with.
And you can count on me for being a phone call away when there's anything wrong,
Well, thing is, thanks for always being there when I needed you.
Love ya loads and always will (:
God Bless ♥


From those days,


To now,


She has never changed,


But still remain as a great poser,






Love her to bits,
;)




No comments: