Wednesday, November 14, 2007

If you keep believing, if you keep on going, you'll find that simple truth

Temptation (;






Adoraablee (:




It seems that he thinks my bag is a denim skirt just because it said mng jeans on it and he's wearing it. Aidit, aidit. -_-





Double-thumb :P










WWH,






Enjoying her Snickers moment, ;)







Don't they look like some lost backpackers or something, or blind men :P








Omg I just walked one mile wei, I'm tired.









Your fault la, I told you it's that way.
No, I'm sure it's up there. I think i can see it.
Look at the arrows. -_-









Omg, headache, *bangs head on the wall*
Sorry bout the lame-ness, I'm bored -_-






Jaaa :]






Bunch of posers,













And drama queens ;)









See what I told you (:







Aidit emo,









She's the Pretty flying princess;










Twin twin ;D





When the sun shines,





We shine together ;D






II Edison '07
Note: Sanju looks gay, haha sorry I really couldn't help it. xD






Addicted ♥

















Behind that smile is the truth; Behind those eyes are overflowing tears,



Keeping it inside is killing me,

No comments: