Thursday, November 29, 2007

Come Destiny, and be my Perfection.

6 more daayysss,
till an eighteen hour flight,
till shopping spree,
till electrifying roller coasters,
till a long road-trip to Vegas,
till skiing,
till great food,
till gratification,
& the list goes on, ;D



& for some reason, some random thought and craving,
I feel like dining in Porto Romano, once again,
I crave their Tiramisu, grr.
Well, if you haven't dined there before, you MUST, you must try their lamb shank, their risotto,
everything's soo good.
I love Italian, loveee.
Gagaa,
My mouth's watering and I'm puckering already,




I'm extremely boredd,
And I miss my great great stars,
like, like Debraa, & Karenn, and Ashleyyy and and,
and May and, & myself.
Excuse my crapping, I just feel so, random. If that's the word.


I wanted to go Debla's house :(
but had to go out, pout


Jajaaa,


&&&, I like my hair, :D
Hahah,




I miss those kisses,
and lovely wishes.
If you'd be mine,
I'll be all fine.
(:

No comments: