Friday, May 23, 2008

Bitchmode,

Kindly ignore the title,
It just came to my mind so randomly, no reason.

Hmm, I finally found the time to blog.
Though I'm not exactly in the mood to, but, yeah.
It's been so busy, and for some reason, I still feel a tad bit stressed up,
Maybe it still hasn't got into my mind that it's already the holidays.
But then again, holidays sometimes can get really annoying, cos there's simply nothing to do.
I want, I need, to go S'pore. Everyone's going, ): salee, shoppp,






Celebrated Teachers' Day in school today,
Good thing I didn't have to sit at assembly for hours,
Was setting up the Interact stuff and all, and we just sat there, talking, had no clue what was going on on stage and everything.
Actually, I was pretty clueless the whole of today, my eyes could barely open.
I really need to catch up on my sleep, since the exams, and after exams were football nights.
rawr,


I think what I really need is sugar therapy, or maybe a little shopping, and time with 'em girls and the guy.
Sugar therapy's good for now, I've got chocolate coffee cake right downstairs :D
Mhmm, gonna get my beauty sleep right after I've indulged (:
♥ Kris,


No comments: