Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Live it out Loud,

Rewind, rewind.

Was supposed to blog y'day, but two crazy's with metal on their teeth got me into this convo that would actually make me look weird laughing at the computer all by myself, namely dumdum and brabra(or you could call her chumchum just to irritate her xP)

So, right, watched Iron Man with my cousin yesterday. Show, was alright jer, little long winded at certain parts, prefer Transformers.

We had lunch at the new Sushi Zenmai before that, definitely needs improvement. I wanted Nandos ): It's been so long since I had Nandos and of aalll times, they had to do renovations. And it was still open two days before, hurrm :/

Walked around a lil' after the movie and got myself a pair of flops. Bought my cousin and I McDs ice cream. Sat down and ate while our moms went grocery shopping (:

Stayed up quite late talking to the two chumchums and the boy. And had to wake up early for tuition today. Came back home and fell asleep reading. Got Rach dumdum and met the brabra at Secret Recipe for lunch. We sat there eating while talking and talking and laughing till bout 4. Got back to Rachael's and we were still high and LOUD. Hahah, both of them are such, jakuns la. Dance practice was not productive at all today. Oh well,

And I just realised, it's every two days, I'll watch a movie. Indiana on Sunday, Iron Man on Tuesday, and I'm gonna watch something with baby tomorrow too.

rawr, hello debra, hello rachael xD

kay, that was pretty random. Blame them :D

Hahah, bonbon's off :D



Show me lovee, (;



No comments: