Monday, May 26, 2008

Maybe,

Zaa, I'm currently on my fourth Sarah Dessen book. Her latest, 'The Truth About Forever' I just love the way she writes, it gets really addictive once you've started. And I have Dorothy Koomson's Chocolate Run too, my third book (: Yup, I am, as you can see, happy. (: You won't have to hear me complain already.

And my days didn't turn out so bad after all. Was out the whole of yesterday.
Was s'pposed to go for Mass at 10 am, and turned out, there wasn't any. Everyone there was surprised too. So yup, Mum and I went for brunch at 'Little Dim Sum Place' over at ss2, and as usual, we ordered more than we could eat. Dropped by Armour for a while, got myself something. Mummy was about to bring me to uptown but for some reason, she changed her mind and headed straight to Ikano. ): Shopped a bit and went to Borders to get my books. Stayed there for quite a while. Met Ashley just outside Borders. And yes, our mums. I think they stood there talking for like, 30 mins? Shopped a little after that and went home, my feet were already all aching after that.

Got ready and left for St. Ignatius, and turns out (again), Mass was earlier. And I'm like O_O
So got home, had dinner and left for ou.
Got tickets for Indiana Jones at 10.
Walked around, was really tired and sleepy.
Watched some game show at the Oval, it was really cool. It's like, they ask the ladies to go up stage to try on some silver stiletto. You know the whole Cinderella thing, fit perfectly, you get me. And in the end, some aunty got it. So ironic, ><
So yeah, she got a hamper and a gift pack from Blays, I wanted to try too, but oh well, lazy.
Mummy wanted ice cream so i shared with her a gelato. And after, daddy wanted coffee, so I had coffee at starbucks too. I feel so... hahah,
Indiana Jones in my opinion was good, my kind of movies la tuu, (:
So yeah, got back home and texted him till two,

And surprisingly, I didn't find trouble waking up today and I was the first at tuition, that's rare :P very very rare.
I think I'll study today :P
Hahah, so much for feeling hardworking, this screen is very distracting.

I'm off, rawr. (:

No comments: