I'm late, but yess, I'm sure the world knows it's glory Manutd ;D
I just lovee watching them,
The Barca match, I've never seen them play better, and I've never felt so edgy and tensed up.
I was practically shouting at everything during the remaining injury time, and prolly woke mummy up. But yes, it was a great, great match with awesomee, results ;D

More to that, it's really great to see him being awarded the PFA Player of the Year.
He's just superb, everything.

Tomorrow's West Ham, and yeah, known as United's nemesis. But i guess we'll all pray they'll play just like the other day (:
Enough anyways :P Most of you prolly knew that this post was going to be about footballfootballfootball. Predictable much, but hey, I can't help it, rawr. (:
Back to my other half of life, I hatehatehate those unnecessary folios and stuff. Grr, it's so annoying okayy. Giving us unnecessary things to study is more than enough. And I swear, the person who brought sivics to our syllabus is a total a-hole. UnnecessaryunnecessaryUnreasonable.
And to add to the stress, who needs to study PE la wei ><
Yesh, it's just two weeks, and exams are finally done, well, for a week or two that is.. Sigh!
Form3's a bitch, and oh well, no one can do anything bout that I guess.
I need to see a rainbow again (:
Ahh, listen to Helpless When She Smiles by BSB (:
Lovee, ;)
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment