I'd really prefer if it would just fade away but instead, the thoughts keep coming.
"Time will tell", yeah I've heard that one too many times, it's pretty much overrated.
It is true, I give in too much, but I can't help it can I, I tried.
Can't say it was screwed up, because I had sunshine each day.
Till it started to rain, literally too.
Mhmm, :/
I don't wish anymore, because I have nothing to ask for really.
You could say it's pretty much gone back to before; I'd say, a little too less sunshine now.
Nothing great, just quiet.
Because when I look to my side, there's an empty space.
Because the horizon is where I have to look,
It's just the horizon, and me.
I have to accept it though, that now is what's best,
I don't miss you as much,
though I do,
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment