It feels great being able to smile and not think too much, yup (:
letsh see, today was not bad. I feel productive.
Other than finishing up my history workbook, went swimming with dad today. And I think, that, I'll go with him from now on.
If i go on my own I'll be lazy and swim just like 25 ish. He pushed me to do almost 50 today (:
Had violin class too, and this year's concert year, it'd be fun; practices and the day itself, discussing bout what to wear, and then, the aftermath: having to perform the same song over and over again. (:
So yes, I need to go out ohkayy,
Before the nightmare hunts me down again.
I finally got to carry a baby today, it's been long.
Babies make me smile lah. I just can't resist smiling when I look at them, what more carrying them and making them smile right.
She's so cute, with those big eyes, almost bigger than mine kay, jealous.
Okay, I'm not gonna waste your next minute,
Lets hope tmrw will be better (:
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment