I have absolutely nothing to say,
Simply killing time when I can't afford to.
I just need to let you go,
It's not working,
If only I knew that there'll be a day
I wake up telling myself
"Today is your beginning, make it all right"
I'll wait.
But truth right now is, I miss you.
Everything seems so inconsistent.
And literally, you are.
I definitely am not tolerating that,
but how much longer can I hold it all together?
I need you, I know it.
No denial.
Sigh, I personally think that there should be a restriction of thoughts, and, okay basically every single thing. There's too much in this big little world of ours.
She's due in August and I get to name her, how cool is that ;D
She'll be a pretty little sweetheart (:
Exams next week, again. Psshh,
It's starting to feel like homework just that you can't not do it.
Abominable, period.
But I just miss everything,
♥
Happiness is not a destination,
It's a method of life.
-Burton Hills.

No comments:
Post a Comment