Well, wasn't so bad that I followed the parents to kuantan,
Besides the fact that there were so many stuff planned out, I missed our first training after so long, the chics went out, and, I had to miss the photoshoot for the concert ): My teacher was so funny,
So Friday is rehearsal and Saturday you must come for the photoshoot ah, must
Oh okay,
Okay (:
Oh! Teacher I have to go kuantan with my parents.
Ha?! Don't go laa, kuantan very boring what.
Hahah, you ask my mum la.
Don't go la, I don't wanna good friend with you anymore
HAHAHAH!
But yesh, I really wanted to go too ):
Didn't exactly do anything really, half my morning was sleep and breakfast with mummy. Walked around the place and there was really a change, improvement (:
but it's under construction now
Left for kuantan saturday afternoon
Wedding was alright,
I was sat with all the adults, namely my mum's classmates. yes classmates, since primary one.
So i sat there listening and laughing along with them. Didn't feel out of place at all (:
Daddy's Day was the next day. Everyone would prolly be telling you how exciting or different their day was. You could say mine was different to everyone's, cos basically, we were all lazing around in the hotel room cos dad had a hangover. Of all days right, hahah and it hardly happens.
After lunch, we headed to the beach. Sat in the scorching midday sun for a good ten minutes, just felt like it, while dad slept. It was boring really, was so restless, I headed over to McD's for McFlurry, and and and, hotguy! ;D Three good-looking, whites with two of them having bleached hair. Pssshh, :D
Hahah, got on our way home, and good thing dad was sober enough to bring us for good food at Bukit Tinggi. :D
And gosh it's been hectic,
And school has seemed worse these few days.
Everyday I'm like "screw the world, screw the world." Or I'll just go "kecoh ah" at every single thing/person. But srsly, everything seems to annoy me, everywhere I go.
It's THAT hard,
If there was a personification for 'addiction', it would be you.
Unforgettable,
But it's not wrong, it's not,
Is it?
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment